My name is Jim Kitchen. Thank you for visiting my website. This website is not owned by Jim anymore. The current website owners kept the previous information to help the audience.
Here you can find my speech-friendly free dos games.
Speech-friendly free windows games.
- I am a blind computer programmer.
- I write in QBasic, quick basic, pds7, and visual basic.
If you have a question or comment about any of the programs
Please click here to e-mail me.
An important message from Jim’s sister, Cindy.
Hi. Jim passed away on August 2, 2015. He was extraordinary and dedicated his life to bringing free games to the blind community. In honor of his memory, we will keep his games available for as long as possible. Please feel free to e-mail his sister at email@example.com.
You may also be able to leave a message on the funeral home website at http://www.brunners.com/obituaries/James-Kitchen-2/#!/TributeWall. Thanks to all for keeping Jim’s memory alive and enjoying his games.
Welcome to the Kitchen’s Inc. website.
Where you can find Jim Kitchen’s free blind-accessible speech friendly pc dos and windows games of:
The below files are all free speech friendly.
Dos games and other programs.
- Click here to link to my trivia game page
- doshman.zip 687k bytes January 2000
hangman-type game with 12 thousand words.
- hangmana.dat 18k bytes January 2000
adult word list for the hangman game, just put this file in the same directory as the hangman game.
- golf82c.zip 383k bytes November 98
Golf game now with better sound sequencing to hit the ball, a practice green, a driving range, and more.
- dosbase3.zip 1,363k bytes September 99
arcade-style baseball game now with joystick support.
- dosfball.zip 57k bytes January 96
the football game, you can play as your favorite team for an entire season.
- dostruck.zip 1,445k bytes January 98
big rig trucker game
- dosmule.zip 53k bytes October 95
the galactic drug sales game
- dosbop3.zip 341k bytes November 98
the computer version of the popular game bop it
- dosimon2.zip 774k bytes November 99
A Simon-type game where you have to repeat the sounds that are played
Now keep all of the sets of wave files in the same directory
four new sets of wave files added
- dosreac2.zip 44k bytes October 99
a program that tests your reaction time to changing color or sound
now with joystick support.
- doscon2.zip 400k bytes August 99
Two-player concentration game now with sound files
- adultcon.zip 2k bytes August 99
adult list of prizes for the concentration game
- dosmami.zip 31k bytes May 95
- dosnake2.zip 245k bytes September 99
Snakes and ladders game
a simple, fun game to play
a bug was fixed, and joystick support added
- dosskunk.zip 193k bytes December 96
fun and funny children’s dice game
- dosyaht2.zip 111k bytes April 99
single or multiple-player Yahtzee games
now with sound files and many other new features
- dospoke2.zip 408k bytes August 99
5 card draw poker machine
now with sound files and other new features
- slot36.zip 254k bytes February 97
slot machine with great pay-offs
- dosroul.zip 241k bytes September 97
roulette wheel program
- dosbj-r.zip 486k bytes March 98
blackjack game with r-rated wave files
- dospal.zip 129k bytes April 1 99
dos shell-type program that will enhance your enjoyment of dos grin
- dosmdb.zip 34k bytes April 99
music database program
keeps track of your CDs, tapes, albums etc
- doscclok.zip 37k bytes November 98
chess clock program
- braille2.zip 35k bytes June 94
grade 2 braille reference guide
- farifod1.zip 37k bytes September 96
keeps and dials your phone numbers as well as birth dates and addresses
- dostc.zip 27k bytes November 95
simple calculator program
- dostcb2.zip 27k bytes January 96
simple calculator program braille display version
- dosbpla4.zip 124k bytes February 97
menu program that can play a series of sound files
- dosgfc3.zip 236k bytes October 99
grandfather slash cuckoo slash alarm clock program
now with joystick support and other new features
- dosegg.zip 215k bytes September 97
egg timer stopwatch and other little programs
- homepage.zip 53k bytes April 98
the program that I used to write this web page was by Oscar Sosa
- Awesome Homer
- Bop It
- Draw Poker
- Dungeon Master
- Homer on a Harley
- March 1
- March 1 tts
- Master Mind
- Pizza Delivery
- Press Your Luck
- Slot Machine
- Snakes and Ladders
- Star Mule
- Strip war
- Triple J Shooter
- Trivia game engine
- Braille reference guide
- Batting practice
- Golf course maker
- monopoly board maker